logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option to output polygons in size order

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jul 27 12:47:11 BST 2016

Hi Ticker,

please note that the patch also contains a change to the style file.

If you compare results you should create one map with enabled sorting

and one without, don't compare with the output of r3683.

Gerd

________________________________
Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2016 13:35:05
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Option to output polygons in size order

Hi Gerd

Thanks for this. I've just tested it and a see quite a few land-use
type features that I didn't see before, and changes in my suspect area
but I still don't see the lake (for more than a fraction of a second) I
was expecting.

I'm going to compare some of what I see with how www.openStreetMap.org<http://www.openStreetMap.org>
renders the same area - I know it shows the lake.

Ticker