logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Possible bug in index creation

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Jul 25 16:29:24 BST 2016

Hi Carlos,

I noticed this problem before in other situations. My understanding

is that city names are collected from different sources, sometimes we

have additional info from a POI, sometimes we don't. If I got that right

the index will have two entries when a city name is derived from e.g. the

housenumber processing. I don't know why this is done, but their is special

code for this, so it seems to be intended.

I don't know why you see the problem only with the extra rules. Maybe

a different spelling in e.g. one addr:city ?

Gerd