logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option to output polygons in size order

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sat Jul 23 21:00:12 BST 2016

Hi Gerd

I don't understand how multi-polygon processing works, but was
presuming that, if my idea works, sorting on the size of each
individual polygon is the correct thing to do.

Partial overlap of polygons is generally not a problem I'm trying to
solve here, and it is unlikely that, say, if there is a field next to a
wood with a lake spanning the two, the mapping data would have 2 land
areas fully abutted with the lake overlapping both; I'd expect there to
be 3 distinct, non-overlapping, areas.

Ticker