logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Roundabouts causes crashing devices

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sun Jul 10 18:09:26 BST 2016

I think that was solved later, however those issues proof it would be better not use more routable lines on top of each other. With some workarounds I have fixed it mostly I hope, but it would be better to use transparent route lines. Which means rebuilding my whole line style and typ file from scratch...