logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r3678 and overview map problems

From Thomas Morgenstern webmaster at img2ms.de on Fri Jul 8 15:49:37 BST 2016

Hi Gerd,
i have tested r-3677 and the preview in my case is  wrong.
Ithinktheerroris notduetotheTileSize.Theerroroccurs,ifthe2OSM-
tilesbeusedand 1ormoreContourline tilesin
addition.ThetransparentcontourlinetilesliewithintheOSM tiles(1degree
squaregrid). If only used the OSM-Tiles, then the preview is okay and
has the expectedsize with one Mapselectionarea. You can download my
test-environment from http\img2ms.de\Downloads\Test.rar. Inside the rar
are 3 tiles  and my mkgmap -bat.

thomas