logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error in mkgmap r-3676, wrong preview generation

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jul 6 09:22:14 BST 2016

Hi Andrzej,

thanks, I was able to reproduce the 0x4a problem now and - as assumed - the problem seems to be caused

by a size filter. The attached patch changes the filter so that it is skipped .

Please check if this fixes your problems.

I'll nowcheck the 2nd problem regarding "overview-levels seems to be ignored for mp format."

Gerd

________________________________
Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Juli 2016 16:05:07
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Error in mkgmap r-3676, wrong preview generation

Hi Gerd,

see attached example. I have used mp format because I couldn't invent
equivalent example with osm data.

See that both background 4B in level 1 of detailed img and map area 4A
in overview consist of 2 parts. Mapsource and Mapinstall use only one
part of object 4A.

Other note: parameter overview-levels seems to be ignored for mp format.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej