logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error in mkgmap r-3676, wrong preview generation

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Tue Jun 28 14:49:14 BST 2016

Hi Steve,

just have tripped on similar problem. I have made a transparent map with
layers 24-23 and preview map in layer 18. This went wrong, since tile's
areas in preview (objects 4A) were split into parts. Mapsource and
MapInstall expect single area for each object 4A.

I guess mkgmap takes background object 4B from img and convert it to
tile's area 4A. Background can be split, probably mkgamp should merge
all instances of background into single object 4A. Simplified solution
could be to use map extent form TRE header instead but this won't work
for irregular background.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej