logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Has anyone added a USA TIMEZONE overlay ontop of their custom maps?

From greg crago gregcrago at gmail.com on Wed Jun 8 02:36:37 BST 2016

I do not know how to add adminstrative boundaries or relations, but it
would be nice if these were added to the USA. INDIANA is divided between
cities and county boarders. I was just hoping someone had done this and I
would like to add this info to my maps.

Greg