logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Just one icon for "noexit" ?

From Stéphane MARTIN st3ph.martin at laposte.net on Fri Apr 29 17:49:29 BST 2016

Hi,

Thank you Gerd !

My tests…

1.
mkgmap:line2poi=true & noexit=yes {delete noexit}
mkgmap:line2poi=true & mkgmap:line2poitype=end & noexit=yes [0x2802
resolution 24]
noexit=yes [0x2802 resolution 24]

-> no icon on ways. Just icon if the way was not tagged (but just a
node). Not good.

2.
#mkgmap:line2poi=true & noexit=yes {delete noexit}
mkgmap:line2poi=true & mkgmap:line2poitype=end & noexit=yes [0x2802
resolution 24]
noexit=yes [0x2802 resolution 24]

-> all the icons. Not good.

3.
#mkgmap:line2poi=true & noexit=yes {delete noexit}
mkgmap:line2poi=true & mkgmap:line2poitype=end & noexit=yes [0x2802
resolution 24]
#noexit=yes [0x2802 resolution 24]

-> icon at the end of the ways but no icon if the way was not tagged
(but just a node). Not good.

An idea what I am doing wrong ?