logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] startin' out: house numbers

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Apr 13 18:17:09 BST 2016

You have to use some options to make the search work,
I think you need at least --housenumbers --index and --bounds=bounds.zip
--gmapsupp  --route
You can find more info about them in the file options.txt

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von altis <mkg at alt1742.co.uk>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. April 2016 10:26
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] startin' out: house numbers

On the web version of OSM there are house numbers shown for Runcorn (where
I'm a postie). I'd like to show these on my GPS too so I can find my way
around. I've managed to export the data, run it through mkgmap 3676 and
downloaded the img to my Oregon. It works but there are no house numbers
shown. I guess I need to play with styles but am at a loss where to start.
Any pointers?