logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Minimum size for a "_link" to process "destination"

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 8 07:50:26 BST 2016

Hi Andrzej,

I've coded a first patch for display tool to read the format, but the format
seems to have room for other data as well. Up to now I did not see the maps.
I know you have once told me how to install an  img file in Windows using a
tool,
but I seem to have forgotten everything and I cannot find the mail.
Do you remember ?

Gerd

popej wrote