logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Change resolution for towers in own style

From Achim Öhlenschläger achim at mengelbach.de on Mon Apr 4 23:15:09 BST 2016

Hi Gerd and Andrzej,

thanks for pointing that out, suddenly all makes sense ;-)

Now I'm facing the problem that there are far too many man_made=tower
objects of which most are not useful for aviation. I need to learn more
what additional tagging exists in OSM.

Regards,
Achim