logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] change process-destination option

From greg crago gregcrago at gmail.com on Sun Mar 27 19:50:43 BST 2016

I am not getting an empty string for a destination tag that does not exist.

I am using mkgmap r3674 and using the DEFAULT style with one line added at
the top of the line file:

highway=* { echo 'BEFORE destination=${destination}'}

Upon execution, the command prompt window shows:
BEFORE destination=Beck Road

I expected the string would be empty, since no destiantion tag exists.

Attached is the osm.pbf file

The patch was suppose to:

1) the tag destination is not changed by mkgmap

Am I missing something?

Greg