logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with splitter: Failed to find a correct split

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Mar 24 21:20:56 GMT 2016

Hi Patrik,

I think the wanted effect of the no-trim option is a rectangular map,

which some people prefer, esp. on the PC.

Gerd

________________________________
Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von KeenOnKites <keenonkites at gmx.net>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. März 2016 22:16
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Problem with splitter: Failed to find a correct split

Gerd,

Sorry, your explanations came in during I was writing up the test results ...

Think it's all clear so far.

As we're creating lot of different maps I'm just wondering if I can/should drop the option --no-trim for all map building or if I would suddenly run into other/new problems...

I'll contact geofabrik with the details.

Many thanks and happy Easter.
Patrik