logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] strange problem: addr:housenumber added to highway name

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Mar 18 09:42:04 GMT 2016

Hi Encrico,

I thinh there is nothing wrong here. You used the --housenumber option
and the address is processed as expected. When you  hover over a road with
addresses attached to it Garmin software shows the nearby housenumber(s).

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von demon.box <e.rossini73 at alice.it>
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. März 2016 09:41
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] strange problem: addr:housenumber added to highway name

Hi, I found this very strange "problem"...
At this point:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/45.55617/10.31230

there is ad amenity=restaurant with addr:housenumber=52 and it's added to
the highway name...!

it's happen with my rendering:

<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5870145/1.jpg>

<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5870145/2.jpg>

but also with the OMM by Felix:

<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5870145/3.jpg>

<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5870145/4.jpg>

it tried many times deleting and re-creating the highways, or deleting and
re-creating the amenity=restaurant point but nothing changes...

of course if I delete the addr:housenumber the problem it's solved but it'
very very strange.

escuse me, what do you think about it?

thanks.

-enrico