logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap creates bad mapset, when input files aren't sorted

From popej popej at gmaptool.eu on Sun Mar 13 23:32:49 GMT 2016

Hi Steve,

 > It would be better to sort the file arguments after the maps are
 > created but before they are combined into the index.

Sorting arguments could be a good trick to bypass the problem. After
finding the reason I have added sorting to my scripts and now it works OK.

Differences in img files worry me a bit too. I can't see any negative
consequences but it looks like compilation is state dependent, maybe
some variables are not cleared at the start of new img?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej