logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Minimum size for a "_link" to process "destination"

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Thu Mar 10 21:57:45 GMT 2016

Hi Alexandre,

my first guess was, that mkgmap uses feature called in cGPSmapper "road
sign". This works similar to restrictions and needs multiple legs to
indicate road path associated with road sign.

Now I rather think that destination hints are simply short legs of
standard road inserted into road links. This configuration probably
needs a link before inserted leg to generate required hint in GPS. That
could be the reason for splitting links. I'm not sure, maybe someone can
comment.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej