logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] splitter: improve splitting with polygon file

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Mar 10 06:53:19 GMT 2016

Hi Greg,

I'll commit this patch and the splitter_polygon_overlap_v1.patch next monday if

I hear no complains.

Gerd

________________________________
Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von greg crago <gregcrago at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. März 2016 00:06
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] splitter: improve splitting with polygon file

Can you add option --handle-element-version=keep in the latest build?

Greg

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 3:32 PM, Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl<mailto:popej at poczta.onet.pl>> wrote:
Hi Gerd,

I confirm it works - no more big tiles, when splitting my test example.

I usually set resolution 15-16 bit, mostly because I expect more even tile sizes. Now I have compared with 13 bit and split is not much worst but task takes much less time. Maybe I will switch to lower resolution.

--
Thanks,
Andrzej