logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Oneway arrows

From Walter Schlögl Walter.Schloegl-Resch at aon.at on Sat Mar 5 10:01:15 GMT 2016

Hi Dave,

where are your other rules, below or above the highway rule?
Maybe you can post a little bit more of the style files.

If it worked before your change, why did you change it?

Do you really need to show arrows for all kind of highways?

Here is my rule, above all others and not in <finalize> section.
(oneway=true    | oneway=1)            { set oneway=yes }
highway=* & highway!=motorway & highway!=trunk & highway!=cycleway & highway!=proposed & junction!=roundabout & (oneway=yes)

My problem with the arrows is, that my highways are having different widths (2 or 3 pixel)
So I should use arrows that are leaving out exactly that thickness. I have not done that yet.

Walter

From: Dave Swarthout
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2016 7:28 AM
To: Development list for mkgmap
Subject: [mkgmap-dev] Oneway arrows

I would like to see oneway arrows drawn on top of the highway lines the way OSMAnd does it. I tried moving my oneway arrow rules to after the other highway rules were finished processing but they completely disappeared. The lines style rules are below and in my TYP file are defined as blue arrows on a transparent background.

# display direction arrows on highways
highway=* & (oneway=yes | oneway=1 | oneway=true) [0x10000 resolution 24 continue with_actions]
highway=* &  oneway=-1 [0x10001 resolution 24 continue with_actions]

Thanks,
Dave