logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] POIs to areas

From Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com on Tue Mar 1 00:59:54 GMT 2016

Hi,

I've got a little problem that I need help with. I use the
"--add-pois-to-areas" switch when compiling a map. I use a small house icon
to represent a building when the tags are building=house or building=home.
However, if the building has been entered into OSM as a polygon then my
icon is centered inside of it, which is consistent with the
"--add-pois-to-areas" switch.  What I want is a way to tell mkgmap to skip
placing the house icon whenever the building it's describing is an area.

Thanks for your help.

--
Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska