logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] when I use SPLITTER to IMPORT om.pbf files into JOSM I get error

From schlenn at gmail.com schlenn at gmail.com on Sat Feb 27 11:35:32 GMT 2016

Hi,

They said that they disabled Api V0.5 since JOSM r7013 because V0.6 is out since 2009 and there should be no reason to still support V0.5.

See https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/9975

osmconvert is a good option. From my point of view it would be also ok to stay at V0.5 and add the osmconvert workaround to the documentation.

Von meinem iPad gesendet