logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Anyone determine which linetypes are NOT visable in BaseCamp?

From greg crago gregcrago at gmail.com on Thu Feb 25 22:16:13 GMT 2016

Thank you, that worked well.

In BaseCamp v4.6.1 linetype 0x17,0x2c,0x30-0x3f are NOT VISIBLE.

Attached is a map that I changed all COLORS for lines and polygons to RED,
except for the background container 0x4b is white. This map is located NE
of London

The Garmin Montana 600 can see linetypes 0x00-0x3f and polygons 0x01-0x7f

Has anyone got EXTENDED linetype to be visible in BaseCamp? I used
0x10001-0x10005 but they show up as thin lines only (no thickness)

Greg