logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] when I use SPLITTER to IMPORT om.pbf files into JOSM I get error

From greg crago gregcrago at gmail.com on Fri Feb 26 00:27:15 GMT 2016

Thank you, thank you,thank you!

I have been struggling with this for 1 month.

Both 'osmconvert' and 'osmconvert --fake-version' worked.

I only use .pbf because I found this website for OSM downloads:

http://download.geofabrik.de/north-america.html

is there a website to get similar sized o5m map downloads?

Greg