logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option "link pois to ways"

From Jakob Mühldorfer mail at jmuehldorfer.de on Sun Feb 21 17:23:19 GMT 2016

Oh, allright.
Maybe if you have time some day, you could look into it again. I think
there are some use cases.
One example where the OSRM traffic light penalty for example seems to
have chosen the clever way around the traffic light:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/directions?engine=osrm_car&route=51.05581%2C13.72190%3B51.05522%2C13.71881#map=19/51.05541/13.72034

Regards
Jakob