logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] WG: AW: motorvehicle=delivery seems to be ignored ?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Feb 16 15:48:52 GMT 2016

Hi all,

I finally came to the conclusion that Colin was right,
we can handle access=delivery like access=destination.
The two lines in inc/access should look like this:
motorcar=destination  | motorcar=delivery { set mkgmap:throughroute=no; set
motorcar=yes }
access=destination    | access=delivery   { set mkgmap:throughroute=no; set
access=yes }

If I here no complains I'll commit that together with the forestry.patch .

BTW: Mapsource seems to ignore the corresponding flag, Basecamp ignores
it for cyclists and pedestrians. I did not try with my device.