logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [patch] hospital POI improvements

From Ben Konrath ben at bagu.org on Sun Feb 14 08:02:38 GMT 2016

Hi Regunathan,

My guess is that Ayurvedic facilities would fall under amenity=clinic.
There would need to be a specific tag for Ayurvedic facilities to be able
to add a new mkgmap style rule with one of the medical POIs in the range
0x4B00 - 0x4BFF. I would get in touch with the Sri Lanka OSM group to see
how to best tag these facilities.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Sri_Lanka

In the meantime, if Ayurvedic facilities are tagged amenity=clinic, this
patch will ensure they are not listed in 'Where am I? -> Hospitals'.

Ben