logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] POI (point) resolution problem

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Fri Feb 12 12:02:46 GMT 2016

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 12, Alexandre Loss wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I have noticed that the resolution set in the styles' point file is not
> considered for some types of POI.
> I'm not sure if this behavior is my fault or a mkgmap bug and therefore I
> ask your help.

The resolution of POIs depend on the device/software you use to display
the map, not on the map itself. It's hardcoded in the devices and software.
You could only try to use another POI number.

  Thorsten

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)