logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] House number search - inaccuracy in city assignment

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Feb 9 14:03:05 GMT 2016

Hi Gerd

> If I got that right, one may write data to say that a part of the road doesn't belong to a city.
> I see no reason to do that until now.

I believe it is, but I haven't found an example to check in a map to
check it out further.

It is strange that the bits are active when set for one case and
active when unset for the other. So I am a little unsure about it.

I see you've also the Polish format support, that is great as I can
construct all the different cases to test.

..Steve