logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Will you please include water thanks in future releases.

From Ben Konrath ben at bagu.org on Fri Feb 5 13:22:16 GMT 2016

Hi Gerd,

0x6411 is a tower.

The first 2 lines look good. It would also be ok for me if the chimney POI
is not included. If it is included, you might want to use the
man_made=chimney tag as it's more common like you said.

man_made=tower | man_made=communications_tower | man_made=mast [0x6411
resolution 24]
man_made=water_tower [0x6411 resolution 24 default_name 'Water']
man_made=chimney | landmark=chimney [0x6411 resolution 24 default_name
'Chimney']

Ben