logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Does Mkgmap have Exit information for DESTINATION:STREET built in yet?

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Jan 25 03:25:52 GMT 2016

I posted two patches to handle this, see

http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/Patch-v1-improve-process-destination-option-tp5865313.html

and

http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/Trying-to-get-EXIT-info-on-my-MONTANA-600-using-mkgmap-3657-and-motorway-junction-ref-exit-tp5865167p5865310.html

I am waiting for feedback on both.

I am still trying to clean up the housenumner code so that it produces fewer line distortions.

Gerd

________________________________
Von: mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von greg crago <gregcrago at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 25. Januar 2016 02:44
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] Does Mkgmap have Exit information for DESTINATION:STREET built in yet?

I am using r3660 and I can see very good exit info right now:

"Exit 28, M-153, Canton Westland"

This shows
NODE:REF, LINK Destination:ref, LINK Destination

I would like to see the STREET name of the the exit

"Exit 28, Ford Road, M-153, Canton Westland"

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/8730283
[http://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/osm_logo_256-835a859acf0d378e1d14e88b15e7b4b95211ccd41a2c061b1629cfbbb8deb697.png]<https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/8730283>

OpenStreetMap | Way: 8730283<https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/8730283>
www.openstreetmap.org
OpenStreetMap is a map of the world, created by people like you and free to use under an open license.

is there a mkgmap variable being set yet for DESTINATION:STREET ?

Greg