logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Is there a way I can get TURNING_CIRCLE and TURNING_LOOP to add a 'ball' to the end of my ways?

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Thu Jan 21 15:41:57 GMT 2016

El 20/01/16 a las 22:48, greg crago escribió:
> I have been updating the OSM map looking for missing TURNING_LOOP and
> TURNING_CIRCLES.
> It would be nice if I could generate a map that give some kind of
> representation of a BALL looking shape to the end of my ways, so when
> I am driving around and encounter a TURNING_LOOP or TURNING_CIRCLE I
> can tell if I need to add it to the OSM map, or not.
>
> Greg
You can add a line to your points style file catching turning loops and
circles so that they are added to the map:
highway=turning_loop | highway=turning_circle [some_code resolution X]
And use a custom TYP file to define how they are represented in the map
layout.