logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Catch more fixme variants to delete

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Jan 11 06:36:03 GMT 2016

Hi Carlos,

I think one test is enough, and your change doesn't seem to catch "fix_me".
Try the attached version of the patch.
The regex '(?i)fix[ _]?+me'
uses a so called "Possessive quantifier" :
X?+ 	means X, once or not at all

Von: mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Carlos Dávila <cdavilam at orangecorreo.es>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016 15:05
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] Catch more fixme variants to delete

Default style contains some rules in inc/name to catch fixme's in name,
ref, brand and operator tags and delete them, but the number of variants
of fixme's is quite wide and some are not catched, so I have replaced
current rules with a regular expression, to try to catch them all.
Attached is a patch that implement this.