logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address search index questions.

From Paco Tyson paco.tyson at free.fr on Thu Dec 31 14:19:24 GMT 2015

The option is indeed returned by "java -jar mkgmap.jar --help=options"

I use mkgmap inside an Ant wrapper script : args are passed inside a file. If I add —x-split-name-index inside in this args file, mkgmap crashes with an exception. If I add the option as a command line arg (hardcoded in the Ant script), then mkgmap runs OK. Is this intended ?

Cheers,
Paco