logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address search index questions.

From Diego Massanti diego at massanti.com on Thu Dec 31 08:32:54 GMT 2015

In fact it is not documented, it kind of works for street names, but not for cities. I haven't looked at the code, but i think that it separates the street names into words, and then adds all the words to the index. It would be great if we could implement this also for city names!

// Diego