logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Country unification in address search

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Sat Dec 12 09:49:56 GMT 2015

On Sat, Dec 12, Ben Konrath wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 9:25 PM, Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk at suse.de> wrote:

> > It's updated every week, if it passes the sanity checks.
> > So if too many boundaries are broken, it's not updated.
>
> I'm curious to know what sanity checks you do? Would it be possible to add
> these checks to mkgmap somehow so that a waning message is printed when
> there are problems with the bounds?

Nothing you could add to mkgmap, it's mostly doing some
comparisations of size and number of mkgmap errors/warnings
with the previous build.
So if something bigger got broken compared to the old version,
the boundaries are not updated.

  Thorsten

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)