logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] improve highway rules

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Dec 12 09:13:05 GMT 2015

Hi Dave,

Yes, I've attached a patch which shows where I'd place the rules in the default style.

Gerd

________________________________
Von: mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Dave Swarthout <daveswarthout at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Samstag, 12. Dezember 2015 09:36
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] improve highway rules

Gerd,

I have no complaints. I am using my own style files I so ask where is the best place to insert these new rules? I assume they should be placed in my lines file ahead of the general highway processing rules. Does that make sense?

Thanks

Dave
[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/logo-avast-v1.png]<https://www.avast.com/lp-safe-emailing?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
[http://static.avast.com/11/web/min/i/mkt/share/avast-logo.png]<https://www.avast.com/lp-safe-emailing?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Safe emailing | Avast
Avast makes emailing safe. Let Avast scan everything you download from your incoming messages, so you don't have to worry about opening them. Free download
Weitere Informationen...<https://www.avast.com/lp-safe-emailing?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>