logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [patch] hide abandoned highways in default style

From Ben Konrath ben at bagu.org on Sun Nov 22 18:31:13 GMT 2015

Hi Gerd,

No, that's a mistake on my part. It looks like abandoned:highway=* is for
the old highway value (e.g. abandoned:highway=classified) and if the
highway tag is also present, it's for the current highway value (e.g.
abandoned:highway=path). Ways with abandoned:highway but without highway
should be ignored. I've updated the patch. Let me know if I didn't express
that correctly.

Thanks, Ben