logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Country unification in address search

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun Nov 15 15:07:53 GMT 2015

Thanks for the first patch. In Mapsource "Aut" entry has disappeared now
for me. However I can still select Austria (AT) respectively AT (Austria).
Besides that I see no errors. I mean there must exist an address with AT in
the map - else I could not select it.

How can I find such addresses?

On 13 November 2015 at 14:45, Gerd Petermann <
GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com> wrote:

> great :-)
> Please post any new findings, I am sure the address
> rules are not yet complete.

Floragasse 9/11
1040 Wien
Austria - Österreich