logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Country unification in address search

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Nov 13 13:45:41 GMT 2015

great :-)
Please post any new findings, I am sure the address
rules are not yet complete.

Von: mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk at suse.de>
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. November 2015 14:23
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Country unification in address search

Hi Gerd,

On Fri, Nov 13, Gerd Petermann wrote:

> Hi Thorsten,
>
> I think I found an error in the code, sometimes country
> information is normalized, sometimes not. I am just testing the patch...

For Austria it is now working fine for me.

I see still some problems in Belgium, but I'm sure that's because
our address rules for that country don't fit together with the OSM
data. Need to look deeper what is correct.

  Thorsten

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)