logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Country unification in address search

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Nov 12 19:55:14 GMT 2015

(sorry if this arrives a second time - got a failure notice and don't
know if it went through)
Well I use the bounds file - updated every month or so from here:
http://osm.thkukuk.de/data/
As for my address rules - I have the same rules for set mkgmap:country
as in the default style.

I wonder if adding:
mkgmap:country=AT {set mkgmap:country=AUT}
mkgmap:country=Aut {set mkgmap:country=AUT}

would be of any help. But if I assume that the bug is in the bounds file
- couldn't there be a possibility for mkgmap to harmonize it according
to locator.config rules - they are pretty much covering all problem cases.
Felix