logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [patch v1] don't route the highway=construction ways

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Oct 23 14:01:19 BST 2015

Hi Ben,

okay, I've added a comment, see attached v3.

if I hear no complains I'll commit this patch next monday.

Gerd

________________________________
Von: mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ben Konrath <ben at bagu.org>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2015 21:30
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] [patch v1] don't route the highway=construction ways

Hi Gerd,

Thanks for the explanation (again) and for the new patch. This approach is probably better considering the concerns about v1. Perhaps you can add a comment about this new rule above the highway=construction statement in the lines file. That way people will be able to find the special handling when reading the lines file.

Thanks, Ben