logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [patch v1] don't route the highway=construction ways

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Oct 19 13:01:45 BST 2015

Hi Andrzej,

I am not sure what you did and what "routing doesn't work" means
in this case.

Von: mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Montag, 19. Oktober 2015 13:37
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] [patch v1] don't route the highway=construction ways

Hi,

I guess Garmin img format allows for many non-standard solutions, but I
would be afraid to implement them into standard compilation. It could
lead to unexpected problems, difficult to trace. My last experience with
using routable lines as no-routable objects for addressing is following:
- routing in Mapsource works correctly,
- routing in latest BaseCamp works for motocycle, hiking, bicycle etc.,
- routing in latest BaseCamp doesn't work for car.

This was cGPSmapper compilation, I haven't tested mkgmap outcome.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej