logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [patch v1] don't route the highway=construction ways

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Mon Oct 19 12:37:24 BST 2015

Hi,

I guess Garmin img format allows for many non-standard solutions, but I
would be afraid to implement them into standard compilation. It could
lead to unexpected problems, difficult to trace. My last experience with
using routable lines as no-routable objects for addressing is following:
- routing in Mapsource works correctly,
- routing in latest BaseCamp works for motocycle, hiking, bicycle etc.,
- routing in latest BaseCamp doesn't work for car.

This was cGPSmapper compilation, I haven't tested mkgmap outcome.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej