logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] feedback on sharp-angles-v4.patch?

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Oct 19 06:11:30 BST 2015

Hi all,

sorry, forgot the more important effect of this option:
With --cycle-map you can tell mkgmap that different
vehicles like car, truck are used as replacements for
racing bike, mtb, normal bike or whatever.

I'll review that part again as it doesn't seem to work
as expected.

Gerd

GerdP wrote