logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Gmapsupp Creation broken with current mkgmap.jar

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Oct 16 20:13:32 BST 2015

?? Situation:
1. I use my own (up to date) mkgmap.jar to build the maps - no problems.
2. I try to compile a gmapsupp.img from .img files. For that an old
mkgmap.jar version is working. A new one - also the one used to compile the
maps originally - is not working.

So in Step 1. you think I used a wrong fastutil.jar? Well I just made sure
all are up to date there. Will see if this solves the problem.

On 16 October 2015 at 20:54, Gerd Petermann <GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com

Floragasse 9/11
1040 Wien
Austria - Österreich