logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] LF is missing in error log

From Walter Schlögl Walter.Schloegl-Resch at aon.at on Tue Sep 29 22:22:22 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,

that is exactly how I am writing the logfile with 2>> to an error log,
but if you do see a line feed at the end of this error message,
it seems to be only a problem with my file.

Thanks for the hint anyway.

Walter

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
From: GerdP
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 12:12 AM
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] LF is missing in error log

Hi Walter,

the message is printer via the logging facility. I assume you see this
problem
when you start mkgmap in a shell session that has only 80 characters?
In Windows, you may try java -jar mkgmap.jar ... > mkgmap.stdout 2>
mkgmap.errout
to get this message in one line (in file mkgmap.errout)

Gerd

Walter Schlögl wrote