logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with aeroway=aerodrome as a relation

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Sep 24 13:38:10 BST 2015

Hi Marcio,

yes, I found similar results. Without a typ file, the 0x07 polygon seems to have the higher draw priority.

Gerd

From: thundercel at gpsinfo.com.br
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 09:35:30 -0300
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Problem with aeroway=aerodrome as a relation

Hi Gerd,
assisting Nelson, using the
default style we have ever encountered the first problem is the style does not look landuse = grass
forcing us to include in inc / landuse_polygons line landuse =
grass [0x17 resolution 20].

Using the default style (with grass included) we only have
succeeded using the "comment out" in the
following polygons lines
of "default
style":

:# aeroway=airport [0x07
resolution 20]
# aeroway=aerodrome [0x07 resolution 20]

Marcio