logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=razed

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Thu Sep 17 21:22:40 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,

 > Most of these ways are areas, but don't have the area=yes tag.
 > I am not sure why the "mop up" rule would ignore them when the
 > area=yes tag exists.

I'm not sure if I understand your problem, so following are my
observations only.

Area described as a highway could be a multipolygon, without are=yes
tag. Myltipolygon is area by default. I add following line to my style:
highway=* & mkgmap:mp_created=true { add area=yes; }

Highway area drown as a line clutters map and IMHO should be avoided.
Usually there exist corresponding highway line too.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej