logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [patch] add support for information=guidepost POI in default style

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Sep 8 13:48:13 BST 2015

Hi Ben,

the node in your example has the tag tourism=information
and the default style contains the rule.
tourism=information [0x2f0c resolution 24]

Your patch adds the rule
information=guidepost [0x4c00 resolution 24]

I'd prefer to modify the existing rule,
but I don't know which of the types is more
likely to show the wanted icon.

Gerd

Ben Konrath wrote