logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v3] sharp angles

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Sep 7 08:32:24 BST 2015

Oh wow - I never did it so scientific. I just changed angles a bit or
changed roadspeed and looked at the effect. One problem is that even if
using faster time - time is not everything - at least for longer routes.
But so it seems - angles below 22.5° should really be avoided. However I'm
not sure if it is really good to change all angles so that they are 45° at
least - even in nature I would guess in general a route will not take too
many of them.
Maybe dropping roadspeed by -1 for angles 22.5-45° if unavoidable would be
better than changing the angle?

Floragasse 9/11
1040 Wien
Austria - Österreich